Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bad haircut, need help!!?

I recently had my hair cut and I really don't like it. I wanted bangs (which turned out great, straight cut slightly whispy) but the rest of my hair doesn't match/fit the bang style. Its basically a straight cut above my shoulders and I am not a bob wearing person. I have an oval face shape which I have found I am able to wear many styles.



I'm looking for a look that is funky, colorful, but yet professional. I can't have crazy hair for work but I want to bring out the "punk" in me. I'm having problems finding shorter hairstyles with straight bangs.



Thanks!



Bad haircut, need help!!?

add a pink streak (kind of what avril lavigne did)(or what ever



ur fave colour is)......what u want is like this picture... i think



http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/...



Bad haircut, need help!!?

why not have a pixie cut



that style probably ages you and sounds maths teacherish



Bad haircut, need help!!?

Go for a shag. You can dress it up or rock it out. I have it and LOVE it. And it goes well with most kinds of bangs including yours. A big new trend in color is black and white or this cool silvery blue color. Not too out there for work.



Bad haircut, need help!!?

Just add some layers,the bangs will look good.



Bad haircut, need help!!?

check out the different books in the salon...



Bad haircut, need help!!?

I agree with Lucy, adding bangs would totally change it and make it look good. If you can't have something crazy for work the I think all the suggestions for blue etc are out. LOL



(not sure why you said colorful either)



Bad haircut, need help!!?

layer it!



Bad haircut, need help!!?

Why not get it like a pixie or a layered cut.



Bad haircut, need help!!?

god what was ur hairdresser thinkin??!! as a hairdresser my advice would be 2 add some choppy funky layers. that was u can wear it sleak and sutiable for work but funk it up out of work. id maybe grow ur hair a couple of inches too. hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment