Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Girls only...what do you think of me?

im 5foot 4. im mexican looking,i have3 brown hair,i wear glasses im not a nerd ,i dont hang with the high skool fad(goth ,gangster ,punk or anthing like that)im clean,i wear botton up shirts ,BUT im kind of chubby.



Girls only...what do you think of me?

Its not what we think of you , but what you think of you. I am attracted to men that are confident and dont care what people think about them. Carry yourself as though you are the best thing walking, because in your mind you are. Confidence is sexy as hell, never forget that...........I am too fresh for words and nobody could ever tell me different. But by your description you dont sound bad.



Girls only...what do you think of me?

You sound okay.



Girls only...what do you think of me?

You sound like a nice young man.



Girls only...what do you think of me?

you have 3 brown hair?



Girls only...what do you think of me?

Idk??? There are like A BIIIIIIIILLLLLLIOOOON PEOPLE THAT FIT THAT SAME EXACT DESCRIPTION!



Girls only...what do you think of me?

Short and chubby? Hey, me too!



Girls only...what do you think of me?

uhhh you sound ohkaye



its iight to have meat



Girls only...what do you think of me?

you sound nice ahha i dont care if ppl are really chubby as long as you dont smell bad and have nice hair...hahahah



Girls only...what do you think of me?

You sound nice but a little short for me but I'm sure you will find who you are looking for.



*Brit*



Girls only...what do you think of me?

You sound like an insecure tosspot, who needs the approval of total strangers in order good about yourself. Seriously - who gives half a turd what you look like - deal with your life!



Girls only...what do you think of me?

Btw i aint gay im just proving a point.



Im 5'11, greek and persian, have brown hair, no glasses, not a nerd, im clean and wear da shitttt



Im not chubby, haha, how m i in this. See man anyone can look cool by words, we need a picture to judge.



Girls only...what do you think of me?

I think your insecure for asking this question. For good reason too.



Girls only...what do you think of me?

well..a little too short....im taller lol



Girls only...what do you think of me?

i think you sound really cute...theres no need to be insecure...



Girls only...what do you think of me?

you don't sound bad at all...actually, maybe a little boring. I would join a club or something and make some new friends



Girls only...what do you think of me?

a picture would be better

No comments:

Post a Comment