Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help Me Find A New Style?

I could currently be classified as "preppy." I would like to find a new style (hair included) that is completely different, but not outside my comfort zone. I play a lot of sports, but I'm not a terribly huge fan of "sporty clothes." I was thinking of something kind of punk, but sophisticated. I'm a teenager, with medium length hair, by the way.



Any help would be apprieciated, I'm open to almost all ideas. Pictures would be fabulous. Thanks =)



Help Me Find A New Style?

Why are you making such an ill-advised decision?



Help Me Find A New Style?

katie holmes bob



Help Me Find A New Style?

try scene if yu wanna go fer punk its girly with a punk twist. adn the hairs are super cute



go on google and search scene hair and it should show stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment