Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pictures of an ideal boyfriend?

I am doing this project for my english class about peoples and how we rely on the relationships around us, whether they be friendships or romantic relationships



I did mine on how having a boyfriend/girlfriend can help you throught out your life and how it might be bad for you



Now I need some pictures of what an ideal boyfriend would look like



I imagine him to be.... (prefered)



Generaly good looking



Kind of tall, medium built



Dark brown hair, a bit grown out, shaggy



Light skin; caucasian



Green/blue eyes



With a kind of skater/punk look



Im having the hardest time finding pictures



Anyone want to help? Please post the links



Pictures of an ideal boyfriend?

Why does this question make it sound like you're looking for a boyfriend? It's kinda shallow, but that's the way it looks to me.



Pictures of an ideal boyfriend?

Go to the sports web sites there are plenty of fine men there.

No comments:

Post a Comment