Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

Tall 6.4 weight 180.



I speak french... I get a lil french Accent when I get Shy and nevious



I love musiq, Hip hop, Rock, R%26amp;B, Soul, Disco, Punk, French music, zouk....any Anything that sound good.



I got a manly voice I lil deep YEAHHH BABY!!!



I'm a good dreeser. Fashion High, Hip hop and Sporty, All my size not baggy.



I'm respectful.



A lil Cocky



gentle



Athletics basketball player, Soccer, Football, Masterd Kung Fu



I love to laugh and Have fun... I'm not a worrying freak



I can't remenber the last time I got Mad..... I don't get mad easyly



I'm a Avarage looking guy.. Hair cut every 2 weeks.... shower 3 times a day cuz I play sports. I love walking,,Long walks real long walks lol, I like hanging out movies and comedy clubs......etc.....



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

u sound perfectly fine and average... it sux cuz many rare nice guys like u are out there... so that one girl who finds u is luckkyy =]]



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

you sound nice enough.



but its your personality that will make you or break you with women.



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

Sorry, not this woman. Funny, but you didn't mention anything about a job



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

hell yeah if you want you can email me at barroom_babyblue@yahoo.com n we can talk some more hope to here form you



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

Doesnt sound bad too me..maybe your looking at the wrong type of woman..or maybe woman see you as too perfect and are afraid to approach..i have the same problem



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

Uh... lets see. How can I say this.. ok.



......You are a HOMO.



Ladies! Am I want Women Want? Just asking.?

Yeah, you sound pretty good-looking, a picture could help... maybe if you tamed a bit your "cocky" attitude and were just a bit less fashionable aka (pretty boy), but there are girls that like that. I prefer men that just dress normal, and i love the fact your in sports, oh and you have good taste in music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment