Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Style tips for me?

I love the punk look that is almost elegant. you know...scarves, many different lengths of different types of necklaces, torn up jeans, but almost expensive tops/jackets. sorta like Bam Margera....or my friend Lainne. kind of aclectic....and hippy I have been in love with this look for like....ever and i don't really feel like i am getting to where i want with it.



1. how do i pull off that look?



2. where can i get that kind of stuff cheap?



3. how should i style my hair?



If you could answer any of these questions it would be amazing.



Style tips for me?

1. just go out with your best friends and go shopping at Old Navy especially for clothes(ripped jeans, hoodies, screen tees) because they have good prices. Go to Hot Topic for accesssories(head bands, black eye liner, neckalaces...etc.) you could save a lot.



2. #1 answers 2 lol



3. hot topic has temporary dye!! blue, black, hot pink ,,etc.



ok...#1 thing a punk look should have is side bangs!!! trust me i know ,,im like the punk queen!! lol:),,, hair always down,,never up!! thats soo preppy lol. mostly straitened or crimped and striten halfway(cooliolol)



good luck!!! oh yeah and get a nik name!! mine is mj but my real name is michelle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment