Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Multi-colored highlights?

I'm thinking about getting multi-colored highlights. I have light brown hair, already equipped with blonde highlights.



Here's some pictures of muah----http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Just move the curser underneath my default pic, and you'll see a link that says, 'Pics' right next to View My:.



Click on the album titled Pictures of Me.



**I'M NOT ADVERTISING MY MYSPACE!!!!**



Just all of my pics are pretty much on there. I deleted a few of the older ones, and let me just remind you that I'm not always that...pretty. Most of the time I dress punk, and if I'm lazy enough, I just throw some random T-shirt on....so yeah.



I need to go back and get my hair re-highlighted with blonde highlights, but does anyone know any other colors I could add?? I don't care what color it is, as long as it looks good on me.



=)



Multi-colored highlights?

You are a beautiful girl! My advice is this .. stay away from blonde! You're whole look lends itself to deeper shades. I know you don't care about skin color at your age, but brighter red tones and deep caramel shades would be the best for your hair(the bleach has done some damage to your hair) and for your skin tones. I also think (by looking at your photos and reading your profile) that something a little more upbeat and nontraditional would suit your lifestyle better.. am I wrong about that? I'm NOT wrong about the color though! good luck! have fun with it! Doree Mortillo / Master Colorist www.WHATGREATHAIR.com



Multi-colored highlights?

I think u look amazing. u should get multi-colored highlights. i think it would be SO cool

No comments:

Post a Comment