Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How do I use the egg whites for a mohawk?

I want to do a mohawk for tomorrow (i'm planning on sleeping with it on my side, I've had one before but with Elmer's) and I want to try egg whites. I'm going to use hair spray, of course, but the egg whites will be the main. I talked to an old school punk the other day but she didn't give me specifics. I know you drain the gooeyness from the egg without the yellow. But I just got that far. Care to elaborate?



How do I use the egg whites for a mohawk?

u never use the yolk. then use the white part only to make it stick up. if u want it to stay extra long put some hairspray in it



How do I use the egg whites for a mohawk?

break the eggs in bowl, if you've baked much before you can probably manage to get just the whites in and keep the yolk in the shell.



"Eggwhites: the one problem with egg whites is that they stink so be sure to not uses them without adding a little hair spray to them as well. The way to use the egg whites is to make a whole in the egg with a knife or something but not a big hole just a little one to let the clear egg white come out but if you start to see the yolk come out stop never use the yolk." from: http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty...



this may be vaguely helpful: http://www.gothpunk.com/howtos/care-feed...



good luck, I hope your hair turns out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment