Saturday, August 1, 2009

Could I be goth/emo?

my mom wont let get black hair but besides that i wear dark clothes im like pessimistic and listen to punk/hard rock



Could I be goth/emo?

I hope you know you're going to look back on this phase in your life and be embarrassed at what a loser you were. Trust me...I used to think I was so "punk rawk!" but when you get out of high school, you're not even gonna wanna think about it. You are what you are and you shouldn't have to put a label on it. That's what gets you into trouble.



And don't dye your hair! I'm STUCK with the black dye I put in my hair 4 years ago because there's no easy way to get it out.



Could I be goth/emo?

Dont listen to your mother. Do what you want. Eventually she will accept it



Could I be goth/emo?

i get called emo all the time or "scene" i guess i fit the part!?



any ways emo stands for "emotional hard core" witch is a kindof music.

No comments:

Post a Comment