Saturday, August 1, 2009

Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

I'm a girl, 4'11", thin, very girly/preppy, with a touch of punk and I LOVE fashion. I can't decide what I want to do with my hair next itme I get it done.... and yes it will be proffessionally colored. Please help me! Thanks! Please vote for A, B or C



Here's the three colors:



A: Blonde (darker than the picture shows) with a black/dark brown undertone. http://kcdistancelearning.blackboard.com...



B: Blonde and brown... mostly highlights and lowlights with a brown undertone...



http://img.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/0...



C: Blonde!!



http://www.lindsayimages.com/albums/Movi...



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

I tink "b" would look awesome on you!!!



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

i dont like any of them.. natural is in now :)



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

Hey I would go with crly or perfectly straight that is what I would go with it is perfect just go with one!!



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

I WOULD SAY B, I LIKE THE COLOR.



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

i think the blonde and brown one (the second one) looks really nice..and its diffrent....but its really up to you...good luckkk



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

C......Blonde and straight..perfect!It will give yourface a nice shaoe and flattre your cheecks



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

blonde it looks sexy... but the second one is good too



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

i think B !would be good



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

B looks good because the colors blend well



Which hairstyle shoudl I get??? With pictures!?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment