Saturday, August 1, 2009

How about I make you an oufit!?

I am just really bored. Heres what you need to tell me:



-email



-style (punk goth preppy)



-stores you like



-stores you dont like



-where you get your shoes



-where you get accessories



-hair color



-occasion



-anything I need to know, like the colors you like and wear, and if you think I need to add anything to the oufit



If you dont want me to make you oufit, then I suggest you leave the page, after all it is a question, and I need answers for the question, so yeah.



How about I make you an oufit!?

email- kiknklover19@yahoo.com



-style - preppy, girly



-stores you like - aeropostale, hollister, and abercrombie, pac sun, planet funk, american eagle, forever 21, charlotte russe, pink ice



-stores you dont like- hot topic



-where you get your shoes - anywhere!



-where you get accessories - claires, icing



-hair color - copper red



-occasion - school



I would like to have a casual but really cute outfit...thanx!



How about I make you an oufit!?

xopinkgrlanniexo@aim.com



girly



hollister, abercrombie, ae, pacsun, aero, papaya (only these stores)



anywhere



anywhere



brown (color of my avatar's hair)



picture day



i only need a top and it cant be more than $20 (casual) i cant wear dark green



thnx!!



How about I make you an oufit!?

hilly_billy107@yahoo.com



preppy



target



abercrombie



target



target



blonde



school



How about I make you an oufit!?

supernatural_gurrl@yahoo.com



style:preppy



store i like: american eagel, Hollister, abercombie, aeropostal,wet seal,ancchor blue, fashion 21, rue 21,



dislike: hot topic



where i get my shoes: payless, AE



where i get my acessories: aeropostal,Icing, bliss, claires



hair color: dark brown



ocassion:school, hanging out w/ friends



i cant wear yellow or orange.



cant be over $50



has to be a bit flirty



How about I make you an oufit!?

-email-cathydao95@yahoo.com



-style-girly,preppy,boyish



-stores you like-aeropostale,tillys,ROSS, Pacsun,american eagle,wal mart,target,abercrombie,Anchor Blue ,and etc.



-stores you dont like-Hot Topic,Hollister



-where you get your shoes-Payless,Journeys,(Tillys?)ROSS



-where you get accessories-Claires



-hair color-brownish/blackish(dark dark brown)



-occasion-school



-I like alot of different styles and the total amount has to be cheap like not more then 30! but i dont really need pants cause i have alot so you can put anything! i dont wear skirts, ohh i am in 7th grade...



How about I make you an oufit!?

hey thats really nice of you!



e-mail: ayakaokawa@hotmail.com



style: preppy



stores i like: j.crew, lacoste, ralph lauren, etc



stores i don't like: hot topic?



where i get my shoes: nordstroms/saks/bloomingdales



where i get my accessories: i dont wear much accessories



hair color: black



occasion: formal dinner



no jeans, rips, scruffy stuff please!



thankssss :)



How about I make you an oufit!?

email: x3mandie@hotmail.com



style: prep, classic, vintage



stores: jasmine sola, anthropology, abercrombie, hollister



bad stores: Old navy, Kolhs



shoes: Nordstroms, Loehmanns, Marshalls



Hair color: Very very dark brown



occasion: School



colors: i have very tan skin, and look good in all colors but tans, off whites, and grays.



How about I make you an oufit!?

caylalyons@yahoo.com



style-preppy/cute! (not 2 preppy)



stores i like-hollister,abercrombie,aeropostale,w... lol, bealls, khols



stores i dont like- hot topic



shoes- anywhere



accessories-claires



hair color- dirty blonde



occasion-school



Oh and can you give some good hairstyles for school? thank you! i have sidebangs and hair to my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment