Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need your opinion to this.... maybe you could help somehow?

ok.. my sister is like lesbian... and she loves this one girl.. this girl is bi and she told my sister that she has a crush on her. my sister didnt realize that at first till this girl told her that! and now she developed feelings for this girl and already told her shes in love with her! but this girl always kinda tells her that she doesnt like my sisters hair that way or she doesnt like those pictures where she dresses up like a punk and so on.. but everytime when they meet or go out then they kiss and flirt and stuff and get down dirty. but still this girl keeps distance with my sisters feelings!! my sister is just waiting for her to say 'i love you' but i think she never would! she always buggs her about her clothes and her language and stuff... im kinda confused now..



what do you think?



I need your opinion to this.... maybe you could help somehow?

My best friend went through the same thing. Her g/f made her change her whole appearence just to be with her. She made her give up smoking and hanging with her friends. It was sad. In the end she ended cheated on my friend with another girl and leaving her. I remember she was so heart broken because she never seen it coming. Tell your sister that a relationship with her is definitely not healthy at all. Try to open her eyes.



I need your opinion to this.... maybe you could help somehow?

I think this is your sisters problem. if your sister ask your advice you might ask her why she fools around with someone who doesn't like her for who she is.



I need your opinion to this.... maybe you could help somehow?

If this is really your sister, then I agree with DKlyde, it's your sister's problem and she has to work it out for herself. There really is nothing you can do.



If it's not your sister, (maybe it's you?) then I would suggest preparing yourself for heartbreak. Relationships between someone who is lesbian and someone who is bi can be difficult enough without adding the fact that one partner feels more strongly than the other. If the girl is not interested in a serious relationship, and you're waiting for her to say "I love you", you might be waiting a very long time.....



I need your opinion to this.... maybe you could help somehow?

all you can do is be there when she needs you, she has to learn how mean this girl is herself,

No comments:

Post a Comment