Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is a good make-up style for me?

I have blue eyes, light skin, blond hair, and a couple freckles along my nose and cheeks. I also like to do a punk/emo make-up look. Please tel me how to do my make-up!!! Thanx!!!



What is a good make-up style for me?

How old are you?



What is a good make-up style for me?

i have bue eyes, blonde her and a couple of freckles along my nose and cheecks?



so we are twins then lol?



hair and eyecoulor are no help



i think you need to show a pik.



What is a good make-up style for me?

ok I have the same type complection, hair and skin first of all punk/emo make-up on our kind of skin is a big no-no! thats completeley gross on light skin!! like a nice cover up and dark brown eyeliner and black mascara and just some fruity lip smacker lip gloss THATS HOW TO DO YOUR MAKE UP:) you will look gorgeusssssss!!



What is a good make-up style for me?

i can't help you without knowing what you look like either :(. but a good idea is to go to a makeup counter or store, such as Sephora, and get your makeup done. it's free, and they're professionals. tell them what you're looking for. they'll know what to do. but make sure not to let them sucker you into buying too much of their makeup, it gets expensive! (By the way, if you a like a punk or emo look go to urbandecay.com. its made for people who like to stand out!) Sorry if this wasn't a help to you!



What is a good make-up style for me?

Try to avoid any foundation. Use light powder and some really light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks. Black eyeliner and shadow really clash with your kind of coloring, so I really don't know how well that would work, to everyone their own.



What is a good make-up style for me?

since you have a pale complexion you want to stay away from eyes that are too dark because there is a tendency you might look overwhelmingly spooky. you can still do the emo or goth makeup but in a variation. see if you line your lids, lower lashline and waterline balck it will make you look like you have no eyeballs. Think Tara Reid? You get me? it looks absurd and ghoulish. Unless thats the look you are going for. Maybe try a smoky eye with greys, olive greens or dark blues then line your top lash line with liquid or gel eyeliner in black with the outer edges thicker than the inside and maybe a little fleck. Also stay away from bright colors like red, bright green and yellow. Unless you want to look like a clown. You can use multiple colors but they are better looking if they are muted and less bold in payoff. For a more natural look, you can just use a nude color on your lids and then a darker brown at the crease to make your eyes more visible. Always wear mascara no matter what look.



*dark eyes=light lips you don't want to make a theatrical spectacle of yourself.



What is a good make-up style for me?

Pink blush,Matching light eyeshadow,1 coat mascara,dark red or full pink lipstick with lipgloss that matches lipstick.Put some highlighter on your nose to make it look nice.Hairstyle should'nt be sporty.

No comments:

Post a Comment