Saturday, August 1, 2009

OMG MY LIFE SUCKS SO BAD! Am I emo YET?

So Im reading thru the questions on here, and I came across a few that were like "Am I emo?".....And I remember in high school when labels like that were such a big deal...but Im 21 now (not too far out of high school, i know), and I dont understand. Who gives a sh*t!! Just cuz you listen to a certain kind of music, doesnt make you who you are. No one ever says "Am I a cowgirl?" if they listen to country music. Its only punk, emo, or indie. I like it all...so what does that make me???? There was a time where my hair was green (could have been punk), I lived in the ghetto (could have been a thug), wore lots and lots of bracelets (again..punk/emo) and I listened to country music....hmmmm...



Any thoughts as to why labels are so important to kids/high schoolers?



OMG MY LIFE SUCKS SO BAD! Am I emo YET?

i think your definetley right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment