Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do you think she thinks of me...?

I'm a pretty shy guy and I finally confronted this girl I liked 3 times, and started conversations with her each time. They'd be really casual and short (2-3 mins)



She's one of the most amazing people and I really think is possibly the person i'd want to be with for the rest of my life. We share the same interest, style, music, EVERTHING. She even plays guitar, same as I do.



Although I hope she didn't get a bad impression when I confronted her. I dress like a punk, always dress nicely, do my hair, and make sure I smell nice. I don't want her thinking I'm some player, or a guy who takes the term "love" for granted. How can I show her that I'm not that type of guy?



I don't know might all be in my head, but I can't get this thought out of my mind that maybe I'm not approaching this whole thing the right way. Hopefully she saw that I was a shy guy.



I'm not trying to rush into this in any way. I feel things are going slow I mean... Whenever I miss the chacne to talk I feel mad at myself



What do you think she thinks of me...?

Ask her out, that's about the only way I can think of.



What do you think she thinks of me...?

well if she didn't like you she wouldn't talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment