Wednesday, July 29, 2009

10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

My friend is really into the whole "scene,emo,punk" look and wants to know if any of the looks will work for her. She's hispanic[me too] and wants all of ya'lls opinions. as for me I have really long hair but want like the emo bangs but just the bangs.....[pictures are really helpful.] Here's a picture of me when I had my haircut..http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/...



I was a wee bit hyper in the pic had a redbull] now my hair is longer...=/ HELP!!! 10 points to best answer.....I'd give more than that but Yahoo just wants to give away 10 XP



10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

You should get the same hair cut again. it looks good on you and you should get side bangs.



10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

you look good....lol



10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

i dont get the question....



your hair isnt scene emo or punk....



10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

wow ur pretty



10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

she's preety



10 points to best answer...beauty help? [for a friend]?

Well, I'd say cut your hair short, but with two long bangs



FISHNETS!



Short skirts that are a little trashy



BLACK!



oh, and band t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment