Monday, July 27, 2009

What makes you go "phworr"?

Ok, being completely superficial for a moment - what are the physical features that attract you to another person and make you go weak at the knees?



Below is a list of features that I find most attractive in a guy:



Dark, longish hair - but generally NOT ponytail length,



Dark eyes - preferably chocolate brown,



Eyeliner - sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!



Taller than me - which isn't hard!



Tattoos - again, very sexy,



Dressed in a kinda punk/goth/rock/emo/scruffy - but clean! - style.



Think along the lines of Lauri Ylonen (The Rasmus), Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day), and Bam Margera (Jackass). Plus, also Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, and Gary Oldman as (young) Dracula - the ONLY exceptions to the not ponytail length hair rule.



What makes you go "phworr"?

My wife after 11 years married and she still floats my boat even if i dont tell her often enough not sure about her though... LOL...



What makes you go "phworr"?

never heared that noise before



do you mean prrrrr?



What makes you go "phworr"?

A man who has a beer gut and is balding.



What makes you go "phworr"?

Jon Bon Jovi ! phworrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...



What makes you go "phworr"?

I like your criteria.



sounds good to me!



I don't think I can make that noise, though....



phhheeewwrrr.....



prhhhhoooosssss



pwwwehhhhhrrrr



I give up.



What makes you go "phworr"?

has to be taller than me, should never have long hair unless they are jon bon jovi, anything else goes as long they are sexy lol



What makes you go "phworr"?

well you sound pretty foxy to me "phworrrrr!"



What makes you go "phworr"?

you could be my SISTER!!!!!!!!



that is literally everyone i like and what i like about a guy!!!!!!!



the only person that you left out is jake gyllenhaal and a few others but if your like me it would take toooooooo long to write down all the sexy guys you like!!!!!



those are my main sexy guys!!!!!!!!!!



your cool!!!!!!



:D



What makes you go "phworr"?

kelly brundy it is phwoar not purrr lol!



i would have to say talk dark handsome and clean cut and a bit of muscle i like pretty men lol xx



What makes you go "phworr"?

i completely go for the criteria you've given-



PHWORRrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................



What makes you go "phworr"?

for me a man has to have a nice smile, cropped hair is a big thumbs up, I like either piercing blue eyes or really dark - not really keen on the colours inbetween (although mine are green!), he has to be taller then me but i'm only short so its not hard! I love men who take time in there appearence and smell good enough to eat. Its important for my man to have perfect hygiene - if you know wat I mean! lol



What makes you go "phworr"?

Keanu Reeves !!!!!!!!!



PPPPPPHHHHHWWWWOOOOAAAARRRR !!!!!



What makes you go "phworr"?

considering your list, i'm surprised u haven't mentioned Ville Valo, out of HIM !!! he has gorgeous dark hair, sexy green eyes, a body and tattoos that i want to explore every inch of, and a beautiful voice.......... he definitely gets a PHWORRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!! from me ! also, johnny depp is rather nice..... he could shiver my timbers any day !!! lol



What makes you go "phworr"?

Tallish, Not too skinny but not too fat, Longish blondy hair, Rough lokin but not dirty small feet, I hate big feet. Rick Parfitt top of the list, Kieth Ledger, Jon bon Jovi, The undertaker from the wrestling. I love a bit of rough and I do go GRRRRRRRRRRR!



What makes you go "phworr"?

i like looking at ankles when a girl has high heels on. (first thing i look at!! i love ankles!!)



i like to look at a girls knees when she has knee high boots on and a skirt, love that little gap!!!!



i like seeing the tops of ears poke out through hair. (bloody love that)



i like/love curly hair, like the blonde girl out of human traffic and katie melua (think thats her name!).



brunettes!!



i could go on and on.....



What makes you go "phworr"?

Even after 22 years married I still go phworr at my hubby, I love his big brown eyes and his thick dark hair, his strong arms and his lovely bum, he rocks.



What makes you go "phworr"?

blue or green sexy nice eyes



nice eyelashes



nice bum



tall



i fancy gerard butler (dracula 2000),james marsters,billy idol,brad pitt,jason stathom,freddie ljumberg



What makes you go "phworr"?

Salma Hayek.



What makes you go "phworr"?

My neighbour, she's beautiful :)



What makes you go "phworr"?

in a girl a really nice bum



What makes you go "phworr"?

ray winstone does it for me everytime!



What makes you go "phworr"?

Tall and blonde and slightly posh.



Think Rupert Penry Jones types.



I can't do that noise either so I say grrowwlll.



What makes you go "phworr"?

My boyfriend in black calvins :)



What makes you go "phworr"?

The old Oded Fehr, and Johhny Depp isn't too bad either. Unfortunately, both are taken. Oh well. Hmm...this guy who works the concession stand in my town is pretty cute, black hair with silver streaks in it. He looks like an anime character. :)



What makes you go "phworr"?

Tight butt!!!!!!!



What makes you go "phworr"?

very tall, fit, chocolate skin, perfect teeth and smile, sexy lips, green or hazel eyes n he has 2 have class...well i've just describe how my boyf is!!!



What makes you go "phworr"?

I know what you mean, I know someone who sounds exactly your type. He is sex on legs



What makes you go "phworr"?

a guy with big strong arms and i dig tattoos aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment