Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a boy friend?

age 13-15 lives in Oak Creek WI, Tall, White, Sk8er,Punk,or goth,long black hair



I need a boy friend?

Baby don't you read " Twinkle twinkle little star ........"



I need a boy friend?

you are too young



I need a boy friend?

there's something called high-school thats a place with a lot of people



I need a boy friend?

you don't need one, you want one, never let a man think that you need him.



I need a boy friend?

That's disgusting. Don't advertise yourself here, go find a living breathing man outside.



I need a boy friend?

i thought i needed a boyfriend too... believe me you dont they are so much work. but i guess he is well worth it... goodluck...



by the way i'm from Wisconsin too my brother lives about an hour from you... hes to old for you but good luck any way



I need a boy friend?

This is the wrong place to look for one. Try going outside for once.



I need a boy friend?

You will find one in school..



I need a boy friend?

It's sad that you've stooped to this level to find a date.



I need a boy friend?

SO!



I need a boy friend?

and i need a girlfriend welcome to the club ;p lol



I need a boy friend?

just ask your friends to set you on a blind date oh and Never fall for the bad boy's trust me I did and found out he's gay



I need a boy friend?

good luck



I need a boy friend?

No you don't you think you do because everbody else has one it seems but half the time it doesn't last. Just have some fun and study hard graduate and get a job and have lots of boyfriends then.Hey you asked.



I need a boy friend?

sorry goth doesnt go along with me very well. ill still talk to you though. email is goalieman523@yahoo.com



I need a boy friend?

No you don't



I need a boy friend?

no you don't



I need a boy friend?

No...you WANT a boyfriend. Huge difference...



I need a boy friend?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh



I need a boy friend?

You found a great way of having old perverted guys with nothing better to do with their time than read these things and email you.



I need a boy friend?

did you try school?



I need a boy friend?

me too.



Thing is I'm 19 and in college.



Your too young, just have a guy-friend but not a boyfriend.



this is not the site to find a boyfriend...go do your homework or something!



I need a boy friend?

You are to young! Don't tie yourself down to any one person. Live it up and hang out with a bunch of people.



I need a boy friend?

You need to enjoy being young and carefree. You will meet a guy when it's time and at fate's time not yours. The best guys come along when you are not looking for them. So just enjoy life, learn who you are and what you want out of life and when the time is right, Mr. Right will come along and you will be ready. Don't rush to grow up....being grown up is all is cracked up to be!!



I need a boy friend?

i wonder if you'll have the power enough to get up at the morning when you were 55 and tattoos got weinkled



LOL, i supposed the same



get a boy who'll give you the medicine !



I need a boy friend?

that's too bad ur too young. i'm in need of a g/f, but i don't think u'd find love in here. i could be wrong. good luck finding one.



I need a boy friend?

no offence, but guys dun like goths



I need a boy friend?

dont listen to aharonizkewl, goths are cute



I need a boy friend?

No prob dear, i will wait for you as long if you are ready



I need a boy friend?

I dont think u need a boyfriend, I think u want a boyriend maybe u should try some place else.



I need a boy friend?

i would love to talk to you. email me at broncohater23@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment