Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hairstyle help....?

My hair was dyed a few too many times and turned to jelly. I had a professional cut the top. I am not willing to compromise the length in back...so I am kind of a walking mullet.... well not THAT bad. Anyways, I really need some hairstyle ideas for hair that is long past shoulders all around except up top....it is about 4-5 inches up top. I looked on all hairstyle sites and know i'v seen some cute punk styles. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!



Hairstyle help....?

Try a "layered bob"--it will mean going a bit shorter, but should leave you with about chin to shoulder length hair.



Or try super short %26amp; sassy--my hair is almost the same style as on your avatar, and it's sooooo simple to take care of! (I cut it short %26amp; "spike" it up in back) My hair is fine %26amp; straight, and just a bit of gel %26amp; a couple squirts w/hairspray does it to style it. I just push it into place w/my fingers, while it's still wet. (I have't had to use a hairdryer, brush, comb, or curling iron for 2 yrs! My hair is the healthiest it's ever been!)



I cut my hair this short from a shoulder-skimming "bob" 2 yrs ago--a total of about 8-10" off! And even though the "bob" was simple to take care of, it still took about 20 mintues to dry %26amp; style every day...



(If you would like to see a photo of my short hair, just email me %26amp; I will send you a link to my 360 pg that includes a few pix...)



Good luck!



Hairstyle help....?

Go with a cute, short style. Let your hair get healthy again. Short cuts show you have personality instead of just long straight hair.



Hairstyle help....?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment