Tuesday, July 21, 2009

REALLY iMPORTANT QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hello.



On my little vacation to California over the holidays, (It was so nice and hot there,) I went to the beach. The sun was setting and it was a really pretty sunset. These punk kids, with dyed hair, flippy hair, wearing black with their hoods up came, and they were going to camp there. I though, "Oh great. These are the bad kids. They're gonna be so annoying." I was about to leave, because I thought they would pull some prank on me or something. But they pulled out a guitar, and started playing the song "santeria" by sublime. They we're quiet, and laughing and having fun. I was like, "Damn, I misjudged kids." When these other teenagers came, wearing all the trends, abercrombie, hollister, etc, came, and starting being loud, cursing and being obnoxious. While the other kids, watched the sunset, laughed and fooled around by joining hands and skipping into the water.



Are more people like the "punk" kids or the "prep" kids. Because I really liked those punk kids. They were nice.



REALLY iMPORTANT QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Wow, sorry but nowadays kids just dont come like that. I wish there were more kids like that. It makes me sick when kids curse and think they're 'hard'.



REALLY iMPORTANT QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

k dude this isn't an important question... but anyways



You shouldn't judge people by the way they look, everyone is different and has there own personality. So there is really no set answer for this question.



REALLY iMPORTANT QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

more people are like the preps i know it stinks.. im just my own person and dont really care about being popular.. but sadly more people are like them.. WE NEED MORE PUNKS IN THIS WORLD!!



REALLY iMPORTANT QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Kids are kids they act the way they choose to act... you should never judge anyone by the way they dress... dressing up punk rocker and dressin prep are only ways of fashion... Never judge a book by its cover....

No comments:

Post a Comment