Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Change my look?

I want to change my look. I want to go for the kinda Gothic punk look , but I've always pushed it aside because my friends always dis Goths so i just where black jumpers and stuff but they wouldn't really be goth but some people call me a Goth anyway sometimes. I need some advise on how to get this look. I always wanted to get my lip pierced and get my hair pure black with shades of purple or a night blue sky. Need some advise on those as well. I have naturally black hair and green with brown eyes.



Change my look?

dont do the goth look unless your prepared to get all sorts of backhanded comments about what goth is. im goth. you wouldnt believe some of the crap i hear just walking down the street. its so rude. ive been accused of worshiping satan (not true) hanging out in graveyards (not true) drinking blood (EW! SO NOT TRUE!) and all sorts of stuff. i do none of the sterotypical things goths supposedly do, but because of the way i dress, i get the comments anyways. there is a lifestyle that goes with it. goths accept. ive seen goths of every race, color, and creed. we look at life a little differantly than most people, and try to look at both the good and bad in life.



check out goth.net, it has some good resources on all things goth. music, clothes, literature in general. check it out. its pretty accurate. oh, and yeah, you dont have to wear all black, there are plenty of gothic clothes that arent black. dyeing your hair and shopping at hot topic doesnt make you goth. i know plenty of goths who have never dyed their hair or set foot in a hot topic. besides, hot topic has gone very scene as of late.....



Change my look?

wear black skinny jeans if you want, sneakers (vans or converse), and wear those band t-shirts. get your lip pierced and go to a salon to do the dark blue highlights. thats exactly what im doing b/c its gonna look hot.



shop at hot topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment