Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

Kay well...



I'm really into a punk/rock/ whatever kinds of hair but i don't want to go overboard with it because I'm kinda a prep at the same time. Yes, I am weird. Since I'm tan and there seems to be no other way to make me lighter, I don't want to go all black because it'll just make me tanner. I'm half asian, half american and i don't look anything like asian though but mexican(which i hate being called) and have green/blueish eyes. Don't ask me who they came from because everyone in my family has black or brown except my dad who has blue.



Please help. Thanks!



:]



Stephanie



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

What beautiful colouring you have. My sister, who is half Asian, has long black hair in a shag cut with huge bright red chunks in the back of it, it looks nice, and she can hide the red bits if she needs to.



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

Well, I can't see your face but a classic cut would be getting a bob ( ends at your jawline ) they look cool, and they're appropriate for that prep look you also have. Look at magazines like Vogue, Allure, and In Fashion-you might find a cut that suits you best.



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

chocolate brown with pink felcks underneath look real cool when toss hair!



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

Well since your into punk rock hairstyle and prep i think your dye it like black with red strikes and have it cut layerd with curls it will look real cute my friend jus got her hair that way but her hair was dyed brown with blond strikes with curls!!



DARE TO BE DIFFRENT!!!



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

GO WILD!! try everything and any hair style you can think of. that what i do some times. or get an insparation from a favortite singer or actor/ actoress or even from your friends. i sugest maybe getting your hair layered heavly, sometimes that looks punk! like i said before: go wild, and try new things. :)



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

Find out here



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

I think you must look lovely. Think how crazy people are about getting a tan.



Let me assure you Black hair looks lovely on tan.



OK here goes:



Best to look at your face in mirror and outline the face on the mirror with a washable pen.



Choose a hair style suited to that face structure.



Like if long, choose a short style that will add to breadth and make the face look less long.



If you have a broad face, longer styles are better.



Also something to cover a part of the face.



Best to consult a good stylist the 1st time. As we cannot see you.



I think you will look good with a simple style.



Wish you best.



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

get curly hair really u should



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

Good for you here!!



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

I think you should dye your hair a light brown to a dirty blondish color. And get short layered hair(not too short maybe just at the shoulders or a little more), ans side swept bangs or any kind of bangs you might like....



That's the first hairstyle that popped into my head, so there ya go. Good luck.



Can anyone help me find a new Hairstyle?

Why dont you get your hair curly it will look nice on you maybe you should try it it will look nice

No comments:

Post a Comment