Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you like Doctor/Nurse jokes?

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green, and above it there was a tattoo that read, "Keep off the grass." Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said, "Sorry, had to mow the lawn."



As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB , Iwas quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me I Iooked up from my work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I



tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor,



%26gt; but the song you were whistling was, "I wish I was an



%26gt; Oscar Meyer Wiener".



Do you like Doctor/Nurse jokes?

haha lol thanks for the laugh........haha



Do you like Doctor/Nurse jokes?

I GUESS



Do you like Doctor/Nurse jokes?

ha HA



Do you like Doctor/Nurse jokes?

funny.....



Do you like Doctor/Nurse jokes?

very funny

1 comment: