Monday, July 27, 2009

Is it alright to like a white guy?

I mean, I've been wrestling this question for the longest. There's this white guy at my school, total punk out, red, bushy hair and white as chalk, and he's skinny like a pole. And then there's me black, hip-hop, r%26amp;b, and too fly to even notice anyone outside my race.. So how did this guy get my attention? Just standing there in the Chow hall.. And I even ran in the Library just to follow this guy. I mean, me in the Library.... you're kidding... But I can't stop thinking about this dirty, homeless looking guy.. I'm sprung and I'll never say nothing to him nor my friends.... So.. (??) What's the deal?



Could I be trippin or what? I shouldn't feel this way I know cause we're in two different leagues, but if I were to ever cross that line it would be now.. With a guy who probably chill to some whitesnake or whatever.... Help explain my feelings..



Is it alright to like a white guy?

?



I was not aware black people wondered these things.



Uh, Im positive he wont have anything against it, and I dont see why others would. White people actually like black people. Other white people are asholes.



Is it alright to like a white guy?

I guess....



Is it alright to like a white guy?

Race should never be an issue if you enjoy someone's company!



Is it alright to like a white guy?

Forget the fact that he's white. If you like him then give it a shot. You'll never know until you try...



Is it alright to like a white guy?

like the things that he can control in him self, not his skin and hair color and type, that he had nothing to do with. once you get used to him, you will never notice that he is white, just like when a dog raises a duck.



Is it alright to like a white guy?

the color of his skin shouldn't be relevant. if you like the guy you like him, nothing you can really do about that. only control you have is whether to pursue it or not. opposites attract, there is no denying that. differences among one another make a relationship interesting. hey he may be one of the most memorable experiences of your life, good or bad. life is about making memories. life is about living. so do it! experience every possible thing you can in your life while you can, this way when you are old and exhausted you have no regrets, no "i wish"-es, and plenty of memories to keep you and your grand children occupied!



Is it alright to like a white guy?

you are screwed.



but if you like him, the make friends with him, see if it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment