Monday, July 27, 2009

Uniform shopping??

My new school uniform is khaki hunter green and white. I don't know where to buy uniform that would fit my style, and according to my friends I'm rocker-skater-punk, I don't know. Anyways I want uniform that aren't "preppy" and crap, I also want to know if anyone knows a good hair cut I could get, my hair's really short and has crazy layers. If anyone knows about any please tell me, thanks. xDD



And if anyone knows where I could get a good messenger bag, that would be great



Uniform shopping??

Here's a place to look. If you don't like it, try searching school uniforms discount and see what else pops up.



If you are rocker skater punk, just butch cut your hair. I bet the same place that sells the uniform could get the messenger bag. If not, go to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment