Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do i like, change my friends/style?

my group of friends is really kinda preppy flirty and rich, but im not really like that... a lot of my clothes are like that, but i have a lot of more like punk clothes which i like a lot more. i dont care what they think cause they make fun of a lot of the emo kids, i dont wanna be like, emo and dye my hair black and go to hot topic, but i want to have my own style like i do, but i dont have enough money just to go shopping like that. i dont want to cut my hair until it grows out and make it look cool, cause its shot but i want it long. so yeah.



How do i like, change my friends/style?

Like...just do it.



How do i like, change my friends/style?

what is your question?!



How do i like, change my friends/style?

You don't have to choose your friends by what clothes you wear my dear. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in, if they're gonna pick on you for it, its time to leave them and find real friends.



How do i like, change my friends/style?

I know what you mean. I come from a predominately white suburban HS and everyone rocks American Eagle and Abercombie. Just because you guys hang out doesnt mean that you all have to dress alike. Its important to stand out from the crowd. This will become more evident when you go to college and get lost in the mass of kids who love to rock gap and urban outfitters. Besides great style isnt built off money. Its built off creativity. You can achieve the look you want simply by how you put your outfits together. And of course, the sales rack is your friend.



How do i like, change my friends/style?

i've been through tough high school years. trust me.



slowly gravitate away from your "friends", and follow your heart hahaha sry that sounds weird



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment