Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hairstyle pictures?

okay im getting my hair done b4 skool starts. i cant die it or anything. i cant cut more than 2 inches above my shoulders. i have a oval/round face. umm here is a link to a pic. its really bad! but its just so u can get a idea of my face shape and what hairstyles might look good on me. and u can see my hair color too. http://pics.livejournal.com/wakeboardblo...



oh and i am like into the the whole emo/goth/rock/punk thing... yeah umm thx in advance!



Hairstyle pictures?

I think the best hair cut would be like this



http://www.flickr.com/photos/em-tv/39135...



(of course not the color)



Hairstyle pictures?

what?? you punk/emo/rocker? no ofence but you look likea prep! haahaha any ways if your all into what you say you are get scene hair and um your going to have to cut more than 2 inches!



Hairstyle pictures?

mmm... you look nothing like your into the emo/goth/rock/punk thing I think you should look like any of that.. you should make your hair pretty.. try curling it.. that would look so cute, and give your hair some volume. ... good luck, ohh and only cut like an inch off.. so it will round your face,.. and ask for layers,



good luck./.



Hairstyle pictures?

umm...... i cant really think of any thing



i thing you should just leave it out i like chicks with there hair out



your pretty any way so you should jus leave it kk



by the way im 14 not an old perv later



Hairstyle pictures?

I have an oval/round face too. I'd say go with long side bangs (they're called a-symmetrical bangs). And, have the hair dresser texture the ends of your hair with some chunky layers. This will totally lighten up your hair, give it alittle more volume... and that "ooo pretty" feeling. lol.



This way, you can straighten it if you have the time, and it'll look cute! Or, like I do when I'm running short on time, blow dry the bangs quick, so they are to the side, and nice... then just leave the rest to air dry. It's simple.



Hairstyle pictures?

layers would look REALLY good on you



theres this programyou can download it for free and you can put different hair styles on you and stuff



heres the link



Hairstyle pictures?

It's really hard to suggest a emo hairstyle that isn't above the shoulders...



As far as rock goes that's alot easier with longer hair... Get a really choppy, razor look. I've done that w/ my hair a bunch of different ways and times, and loved it! Just tell ur hair styler u want something edgy, %26amp; choppy. Use a straighten on your hair and some products in the morning and ur good to go!



This is pretty close to what I usually do.



http://images-partners-tbn.google.com/im...



If you want the differen't colors to contrast more, use a other colors. I started off w/ a deep red underneath and blonde on top, then black underneath and blonde on top. FYI the deep red TAKES FOREVER TO GET OUT! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment