Monday, July 27, 2009

Does Fasion Impact the behavior of others around us?

I am doing a science fair project to see if the way i dress impacts the way someone behaves around me. I want to dress, all punk, and dye my hair with koolaide so i look really weird, and then i am going to go to a really busy place, and ask a civilian if they have change for a dollar, so i can use the phone. Then the next day I will do the same thing but in nice clothes, then the day after that i will dress up as a preppy cheerleader. The whole week of me dressing differently, and asking for change I will have my bff video tape my experiments. If anyone knows any web sites that i can go to for further reasearch then please leave a web site... thank you very much :-)



Does Fasion Impact the behavior of others around us?

I'd like to suggest a book: "Black Like Me", which is the true account of a white person who took drugs to make his skin dark in the days when blacks and whites were legally separated in this country.



Does Fasion Impact the behavior of others around us?

Just inverse the experiment. Would you go near someone who dresses up a certain way? what would be your first impression of people who dressed differently than you did? If you have reactions to those kinds of scenarios, then that's how fashion or the lack of it impacts others around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment