Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Highlights??

Ok I have light brown/dark blonde colored hair....



I really wanted to get blue and red streaks in my hair but my mom won't let me... so i'm getting highlights instead...



The only thing is I don't know what color to get...



I'm avoiding blonde cuz it'll look really preppy and I'm so far from preppy it's not even funny...



I'm scene/punk so PLEASE keep that in mind, but I was wondering how red or maybe even black would look.... Any thoughts?? And if so any ideas on shade??



I think black might be cool, but i'm not sure how it would look...



Pics would be GREAT... THANKS!!!



Highlights??

I love SCENE!! anyway, you should get red.. like a dark red. maybe an auborn color or a burgendy[spelling?] atleast it's not all NEON RED but a subtle color that's not too crazy but still visible.



Highlights??

red and black are called lowlights. blonde highlights don't make you preppy, if you get them in a correct "scene" way.



Highlights??

hmm. black may look good but the thing is that it's very hard to get out of your hair so you have to be careful .. i'd go with the red highlights because it will look good with your light brown hair(:



Highlights??

When you put dark into your hair it's called Low Lights, so don't tell your hair stylist you want highlights if you're actually wanting darker colors, you don't want to get the wrong thing. When I was in high school I put dark brown streaks in my hair, then I did black later since I liked the dark brown so much. If your mom doesn't like the idea of dark colors, you could let your stylist know you're wanting something edgy with highlights. She might have some ideas for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment