Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ABOUT ME! be my friend!?

i am popular but not the snobby kind.... im not a cheerleader( YUKK!! ) im kinda a punkor skater STYLE my attiture is hyper-ish and im not pretty i weigh 100 and dark brown eyes with dark brown hair( im gonno get 1 red hilite on my bang ) i love rock, rap, punk rock, etc.....i am an A and B student... im gonna be a lawyer.... so yeah i hate popular SNOBBY ppl... im down to earth and i love my friends..... most of my friends are boys.... i dont think about boys... that much..... i think that im too young--- to get my heart broken : ( lol so anyway... Email me anytime... lol im bored hehe



ABOUT ME! be my friend!?

hey i will be your friend and add you to my contacts. i know how you feel!



ABOUT ME! be my friend!?

hi im Courtney ill be your friend



ABOUT ME! be my friend!?

reading your about me made feel so old T__T hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment