Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jazzing up a Strict Uniform?

where i go to school, we have a strict dress code-we have to wear uniform shirt, skirt, shoes, socks, jackets, and we have rules on our hair. It can't be in our eyes and can't be dyed any un-natural colors. Only 1 pair of uniform earrings is allowed, and only jewlery that the school approves. Our hair accessories can only be red, white, black or brown. We can wear makeup, just not black lipstick or anything glittery. I know it's strict, but can someone tell me how i can express my stye through my school uniform? My style is offbeat, gothic and punk.



Jazzing up a Strict Uniform?

OMG the schoolgirl style is among my favorites = P well since you asked... (lol) I'd wear some over the knee socks, I think that few schoolgirls have them since they wear knee highs but not over the knee. try somewhat dark make-up but not too extreme. since you can't wear all of your nice jewelery that you would like, it's better to have it in your backpack and simply put it on once school is over. you can achieve great fashion looks with that schoolgirl uniform. well I'm also a goth/rocker guy so I perfectly understand what you are going through. e-mail me if you need anything ok? hope this helps.



Krizzz



Jazzing up a Strict Uniform?

i didnt hear anything about eyeliner? wear a skull pin on your jacket or a skull scraf and i've seen a skull bag, hair accessories you can have a hair tie with a skull and pin with a skull and you can also wear a studded belt with your uniform



and under your uniform shirt you can wear a long t-shirt with a cute design so every1 can see it its not techinically break the uniform its a "undershirt"



Jazzing up a Strict Uniform?

Funk up your school outfit with badges on your blazer or express your style using your school bag. This way people will see your individual style but it wont interfere with your uniform. Both your school and you will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment