Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There is a seriously attractive girl at my school. I only talk to her on Facebook....?

Hey guys,



I'm known as the real sweet boy of the school. For years girls have liked me because I am the sweetest, I always hold doors, stand aside for girls. I say my please and thank yous. When girls are talking I am always locked in eye contact.



Well there is this really beautiful girl I like. ALOT. She is a punk girl, blonde hair but tanned etc. She is VERY popular and "cool". I talk to her everyday on Facebook, but rarely can sum up the courage to ask her out at school. Please could you give me advice on how to? I never also seem to see her away from her gorup. How can I get her alone? - in fear of rejection-



P.s, she is the most beautiful girl I think I have ever seen o.O



There is a seriously attractive girl at my school. I only talk to her on Facebook....?

BE A MAN IF YOU"RE SERIOUS....simple??



There is a seriously attractive girl at my school. I only talk to her on Facebook....?

Tell you how you feel! Talk to her on facebook and see if she'd like to meet up some time. Tell her you are pretty shy and find an icebreaker to talk about with her. That should do it!



There is a seriously attractive girl at my school. I only talk to her on Facebook....?

All that sweet boy stuff... forget it. Girls like you... but they like you as a friend, and as a nice guy.



Nice guys always finish last. And you're gonna spend your life holding open doors so girls you like can walk through them on their way to other men.



You need to talk to her face to face. If she knows that your intimidated by her then she won't respect you.



And if a woman doesn't respect you, she's never going to love you.



Earn her respect by facing up to her and being a man. This is a good lesson to learn while you're young.

No comments:

Post a Comment