Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What do guys prefer in girls?

Here's me: 5'8, tight stomach, long light brown [scene cut] hair, long sexy legs, green eyes, I dress "different", I guess you could say somewhere inbetween punk and scene. Do



YOU prefer me, [what you just read], or a short girl? [5'2 or so] Also what do you like in a girl? Outgoing? Sweet? Funny? All? Just tell me, I'll give you all who tell me this stuff serious points! Also, the big question. BROWN OR BLONDE HAIR? Because I'm naturally blonde, and don't know if I want to be blonde again, or stay brown. I'm French, which means I'm a "white" girl, so I'm not mexican or anything. So PLEASE ANSWER ME!



-Haeli%26lt;3xx.



What do guys prefer in girls?

overall, you sound pretty sexy, though i hope you're not too thin! don't have visible abs either, it's gross on a girl. looks like a man.



height is not very important to me. case in point: i have two crushes right now. one is about 5'4". another is 6'1", the tallest girl i know. I'm 6'6". so i wouldn't be deciding on height or even considering it much. i might have a slight preference for short girls.



what do i like? lots of things. kindness and sweetness above all. way more important than anything else, even big boobs. :) being down-to-earth, outgoing (to balance out my introversion), and friendly are also very important. and interesting, engaging, and smart. i love smart girls. soooo hot, seriously. :) if she has brains, she goes way up in attractiveness, to me.



brown or blonde? ***definitely*** brown. not even close. i very much dislike blonde hair. i've dated blondes if they were good enough otherwise, but to me blonde hair is a big negative. dark hair is so much sexier to me.



What do guys prefer in girls?

big fan of girls i don't need to bend down to kiss (so your height sounds perfect to me), and as for legs and eyes, no real preferences - i'd much prefer knowing whether you were intelligent or not, warm or not, and friendly or not. sweet is definitely a plus (but not shallow). :-)



blonde vs brunette - going to have to say blonde for short hair, brunette for shoulder-length or longer. a little exacting, but hey, we all have ideals...



and yes, you sound like the kind of girl i'd totally be trying to figure out how to have dinner with sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment