Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

my sister is soo mean. she always makes fun of me, my friends and the people i go for. because my image is basically emo. (but im not emo, i just dress like one...im not depressed or anything.) My friends look emo...and the guys i like basically wear band tees, eyeliner and tight pants and have decent hair. She wont let me dye my hair a weird color or even let me have a bit of like green in my hair...she wont let me get a lip peircing...unless its my ears. and my parents follow watever she says. i hate this. she makes fun of all those "PUNK ROCKERS" as she would say. erhhh! help.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

You know it's funny..... I am like a Spittin' Image of you. Rock the Frick on! Music, is a deep passion of mine. One thing I've learned, is as long as you do what you love, nothing else matters. Who gives a Flyin' Rip what people say? My brother says all the emo music sounds the same, I know that that isn't true, but it doesn't matter to me, it's just his opinion. Yeah, the whole thing with your sister controlling you, kinda sucks, but, she loves you. She's just lookin' out for you. And to anyone who tell you that this is just a phase, and that it's dumb, Tell them to get a Hobbie, and mind their own gosh darn business. Seriously, Music, besides, my boyfriend, is the only thing that gets me through the day. Just always remember, to stay true to yourself, don't Conform to this World. Good luck, let's chat sometimes, and exchange some bands. broadwaystar162002@yahoo.com .



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

grow up



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

LOL



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Dont let your sister bug you. Are you over 18 ?



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Oh for the trials and tribulations of youth...



Your sister sounds pretty wise. So do your parents who clearly agree with her. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it soon and think yourself quite silly.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

If your sister is running your life, then your parents should be spanked! She's jealous and that's all it is. Wait a while, she'll get over it when she finds her own friends and style.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Ignore her she will grow out of it just like you'll move onto the next fad style



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

What? Your sisters absolutely right. Years later, you'll thank her you will understand in about 8 to ten years. In the meantime put up with her. Make fun back dont let it get to you. Lip piercings? She is 100% right. and dont dye your hair, just be who you are. In most cases thats really the best person to be.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

She's trying to protect you, by the way it sounds your the little sister. She's worried that you might get hurt and things like that. However you do need a little space and freedom to do somethings you want to like your hair and your peircings. Your sister may be protecting you, but she's only your sister not your mother. So talk to your parents because afterall they have the final say.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

u sound like ur strugglin to fit into a crowd



in some sort of way ur sis doesnt want u to look like an "emo"



guess shes tryin to tell u to be urself... ina sister kinda way



and theres no reason y an man or boy should wear tight *** pants!!



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

get a life



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Sorry... Guess you're just gonna have to deal w/ it til she moves out...



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Tell her too butt out of ur business, confront her, and talk to your parents about it. tell them just cuz your sister doesnt like it doesnt mean they instantly have to dismiss it.



And dont listen to those haters up there. Just cuz you like the emo look doesnt mean ****, I listen too all kinds of emo **** I like some of there style, although I wouldnt dress in tight pants or eyeliner, they have kool hairstyles thats for sure. I aint emotionally Emo, yet I still like there style of music.



Tell your sister to get a life and stop trying to live yours



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Get a life, u sook.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

I hate my sister 2.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

if you are not over 18 you will have to wait to do those things you want to do



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

tell your sister to take the two x four out of her A$$



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Hey there. I've been in this situation before but hey , she can't stop you if you have already dyed your hair without her knowing. She can't do anything to get you to remove of the colour then except for yelling at you whole day long . So yes, give it a shot. You can pierce your lips to without her knowing. You can't remove of the piercing so yeah, just go ahead and pierce !



good luck yeah. Rock on!



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

Love u r sister. She seems 2 b rite.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

in 5 years, u'll look back at this and LAUGH



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

It sounds like your sister is older than you. She is probably just watching out for you. She isn't trying to cut off all of your social ties, she just wants to make sure that you don't end up married to someone who is like Marilyn Manson. You also shouldn't yell at her that she is ruining your life. You should show her that you are mature enough to choose your own friends and can talk to her in a calm and sensible manner. Prove to her that you don't need her leading your life. She has her life and you have your life. Also add in that you know that she is doing her best in being the older sister, but sometimes you feel a bit oppressed by her demanding ways.



Good luck!



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

I am really sorry that you feel that way about your sis. Maybe if you could set and talk to your parents and sister together and tell them that just because you want to express yourself doesn't mean that you are a bad person. Everyone has the natural need to be an individual whether or not your family approves. Do you tell her how to dress or how to act, probably not. As long as you are staying out of trouble you should be allowed to be yourself.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

talk to your sister and your parents. I can understand why you're not allowed to get your lip pierced, but they should respect and trust your choice in friends and how you choose to dress. Express this to them say something like "i feel disrespected (or whatever) when you talk bad about my clothes and friends. Try to keep calm and repeat this every time they try to tell you anything bad. The key to this situation is that you have to try and be the more mature person by not getting angry if they can't accept your choices immediately. Remember, they are people so they like different things than you do, but they should still respect your choices. If you need any more advice you can email me at dogluver8906@yahoo.com



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

If you really wanted to do those things, you would, you are just going thru and ickie stage, and it is ickie for you,



and ickie for those who are not like you.



it is ok to do whatever you want in life, just understand one UNIVERSAL RULE



you pay the price for your choices, one way or another, be cool, shocking or conservative, it is your life, just don't offend or hurt anyone especially yourself,



one day things will be more "?" THAN NOW,, don't sweat the small stuff



if you really are miserable go see a counselor,,



pink hair is more femmy



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

i think u must try the same thing u r sister does to u , on her



that will make her learn



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

I have no idea what emo is...I cant see why your sis doesnt want you to express yourself, your not hurting anyone. The lip thing kinda creeps me out, but its not my lip. Why dont you try and talk to your parents when sis isnt there, tell them how you feel and go from there.



ERR! i hate my sister!!!!?

mayb she loves u, she wanna care u but doesnt know the best way 2 show her love for u. talk with her 2 know more abt the other

No comments:

Post a Comment