Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Haircut help?

ok well im getting my haircut this weekend



and i [im a girl] i kinda want a punk rocker look



but not lke a mohawk



more like choppy or layered



with bangs



my hair is kinda long



and i wanna keep it long



maybe lke long on the bottom



and then shorter layers



or idk



could someone send me some pictures of any haircuts that might fit this criterica?



also im getting blue highlites



so if see any pictures with blue highlites or any other color that would look good with light brown hair



tell me



Haircut help?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/l...



i found this hairstyle online its perfect for what you want just add some highlights and itll still look good



Haircut help?

you should go with black with red stripes on one side. I did this and get all kinds of compliments on it.



Haircut help?

Well I don't have any pictures but the asymmetrical cut is really cute for the punk look. I have mine cut shorter in the back with the front longer and one side still longer than the other its a great versatile choppy look and I can wear it sleek if I want to also.



Haircut help?

Go on photobucket and type in "scene hair" it shows really punk-like styles. And light brown hair u should get like black highlights but idk about blue.



Haircut help?

Too bad you aren't considering a mowhawk. I had a nice one going for a few years and I'm getting another one soon, they can be cut long to comb to the side for bangs or whatnot. Light brown hair really gets accented with burgundy highlights though.

No comments:

Post a Comment