Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How do I get help with The Sims Deluxe Edition characters, skins, downloads, and everything?

Okay, so this is my first Sims game and I know I'm way behind. So, I got bored with all of the same old Sims and started downloading some different files. I can't get my zip thing to work! I have a couple of really cool looking. . . Anyways, how do you get a zip file to work? I downloaded WinZip 11.1 and it only worked on one file.



How do you get more animals? I'm tired of using that darn hamester. How come you can't make the guys exactly how you want them to be? See, I have this one guy who's a drag queen, but he doesn't really look like it. I want all of his clothes to be very outrageous. I have punk couple and they don't look punk at all. Is there a trick to doing that in Sim Creator? How do I make my Sims' hair long?



As you can tell, those are a lot of questions in one. I'm sorry for them, but I've had this game for a good minute and never really got into in depth.



How do I get help with The Sims Deluxe Edition characters, skins, downloads, and everything?

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/Sim...



This is a link to a program that installs all of your custom content. I used it for the sims 1 and 2. Its safe,fast and free.



You should go to the web site for a lot of the answers to your questions.



And they have links to tons of fan websites.



It is a good idea to regisitar your games anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment