Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What is a better look for me?

I am tall, brown hair, blue eyes. I basically have 2 looks. I can looky preppy at times, and I can look punk at times...which side would be better? I am usually preppy on days when I am happy, and punk on days when I am not, (even when I am no emotion whatsoever) Which would be a better look for me? I can be nice, clean, and happy, or I can be nice, unclean, and everything else.



What is a better look for me?

why do you have to pick one? it's pretty cool that you can morph from one to the other depending on your mood =]



What is a better look for me?

the doubl thing is cool...i do that too...sometimes you just don't wanna look preppy and happy



What is a better look for me?

you look good either way baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment